He is living in Rennersdorf, a very nice village, but not the reason why i have been there at the last weekend.
All the years before, he talked about an event, called: "Der verkehrte Ball". So far I couldnt remember, that i have experienced such an event. That was the reason, I have been there the last weekend. It was pretty nice, with a short programm, mostly dance. But it was a coltish atmosphere, where everbody had some fun. A few pictures have been taken at this evening, but i like to show you that one, I thing it says everything about this evening.
At last of my first Post i like to show you my most liked youtube Vieos at the monent:
Enjoy:
and
Have a nice Day.
1 Kommentar:
soso...
ich sach ma: schuster bleib bei deinen leisten!
oder eben: auf deutsch bist du witziger. also wenn es hier um unterhaltung geht...
ansonsten:
nice try!
;P
Kommentar veröffentlichen